Screencast an Android Phone/Tablet to PC
Wanna control your android devices remotely using mouse and keyboard or record a video on your computor ?Recently i found a way its working fine and support all the android devices.
- Install the android sdk
- Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it’s detected with “adb devices”
- Make sure you have Java Runtime Environnement 5 or later installed
- Click HERE. You can launch it by typing “javaws <jnlp file>” from a command line.
If mouse/keyboard control doesn’t work, open a command line and type :
- adb shell
- chmod 777 /data/dalvik-cache
- cd /data/dalvik-cache
- chmod 777 ./
- Mouse and keyboard control FOR ROOTED DEVICES ONLY
- Landscape mode (right click)
- Video recording
- Basic file browser
This method working on rooted and non rooted devices ,but if your devices has been rooted you can control your phone with mouse and keyboard !
Screen Recorder Test Video :