BlueBerry Rom for Samsung Galaxy R i9103
hey guys , here i’m gonna shared with you guys a new rom that’s is only for Samsung Galaxy R i9103 .The ROM name is ‘ BlueBerry ‘ and the developer is vrajan at xda-developers forum .It claims that this rom not have issues with it .
Please note that this ROM does not include any of the play store applications(only exception is Holo HD) since it is difficult to match with everybody’s taste and also to reduce the zip file size
- Based on XXLQ9 ROM
- Deodexed, Debloated, Zip Aligned and Pre-rooted(using Superuser)
- Using Ardatdat kernel 4.0 [Non OC].
- Auto backup efs folder contents while flashing to “\sdcard\Android\bb-efs-backup” folder.
- Blue Themed
- All Blueberry Mod features
- Transparent notification bar
- 1% Battery Image
- Extended power menu
- 15 Toggle buttons status bar with working flash light**
- Call Recording** (saves to /sdcard/sounds)
- Volume down button as camera shutter button (Vol up kept as it is to enable Zoom slide and for Zoom-in operations)
- Bundled with Media package (Beats Audio libraries + MIUI Player + Flash Support**)
- Default launcher – Holo HD
- AOSP Lockscreen##
- Removed SMS and MMS logs from call log
- Increased the max SMS recipient count from 10 to 200 and no more auto conversation of lengthy SMS to MMS.
(Clear messaging application data once for 200 recipients to work. Settings -> Applications -> All -> Messaging -> Clear Data)
- Disabled increasing ringtone volume for incoming calls
- Performance Tweaks and Battery Savings
- Enabled GPU UI rendering
- Improved virtual memory management
- Improved Touch Sensitivity – GPU Acceleration
- Improved photo and video recording quality.
- Improved scrolling responsiveness
- Decreased dialing out delay
- Noticable Battery Savings during deep sleep (Non OC Procesor)
- Wifi and Gprs speed tweaks
- Disable kernel error logging (this seems fixes games FC or crashes)
- Enabled video acceleration for players that doesn’t has HW decoding options.
- …and other tweaks
- Flash the stock I9103XXLQ9 using Odin. Let it to boot once. Don’t worry, it is like an official installation and should not brick the phone.
- Install and enter the CWM (4.0 or above) recovery console.
- Flash the rom zip and wait for the successfull installation message.
- Reboot the phone. Check if ardat kernel was flashed successfully in Settings -> About Phone (see the screenshot below)
- OPTIONAL but Recommended – After ensuring ardatdat kernel was flashed successfully in Step #4, login to CWM and do wipe data/factory reset for the clean installation. Though flashing rom zip in step #3 doesn’t wipe your applications and settings in previous ICS rom (Leaked or Austria), it is recommended to do wipe once for experiencing the performance tweaks made in the rom.
For troubleshooting bugs and support , you may visit the official xda-developers thread