How to Root Motorola X ( Rogers , AT&T )
Great news for all Moto X user , now you can easily root your Moto X with this simple guide .You may follow this guide step-by-step !
- Rogers Moto X Pre-rooted Kernel (For Rogers)
- AT&T Moto X Pre-rooted Kernel (For AT&T)
- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto X : Click Here
- Download and Extract fastboot folder from Fastboot+ADB zip file.
- Download the correct kernel for your device.
- Copy and paste the downloaded kernel boot img in Fastboot>Win32 folder.(Win32 folder is in the extracted fastboot folder).
- Now rename the ghost-boot-new.img (Rogers) or ghost-boot-att.img (AT&T))tokernel.img.
- Now boot your device in fastboot mode with your device turn on.Press and hold the Volume Down & Power Button , when the screen turn off leave the power button only and keep hold the Volume Down button.and wait for reboot.Check out this video : Click Here.
- Once your device enter in fastboot mode , Connect your moto x to PC with USB cable.
- Now open the Fastboot>Win32 folder and press & hold shift key and press right click of mouse while holding shift key.Now you see a new option in right click bar “Open command window here” click on it.
- A CMD window will appear on your desktop screen.
- Now type fastboot flash boot kernel.img in the cmd window to flash the kernel in your device.
- Press & hold power button to turn off your Motorola Moto X.
- You’re Done !!!