How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Hey guys , this guide is for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini users who wish to root their S4 Mini .So this method is very simple and easy ,you may follow the guide step by step .
Rooting voids the warranty of your device. We and the developer of this rooting procedures shall not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device. use of this root guide is solely at your own risk!
- install USB Drivers on your computor
- .Switch your S4 Mini off and enter into Download mode: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power keys simultaneously until you see the menu.
- Connect your S4 with computer using a USB cord.
- Install the Odin program on your PC and run it. Go for admin rights.
- The top left of Odin screen will show you ID:COM port to which your Galaxy device is successfully connected with.
- In the Odin, uncheck F. Reset Time.
- Now click on PDA button and browse to the Galaxy-S4-Mini folder and locate the GT-I9195_MF5_870901_kernel.tar.md5 file. Click Start to initiate the flashing process.
- When done, you will get a PASS! message on Odin window and your S4 Mini will be rebooted automatically – do not close Odin.
- Boot your device again to Download mode as done in the previous steps. Ensure to uncheck F. Reset Time just like before.
- Click on PDA, browse to the same Galaxy-S4-Mini folder where you had extracted the downloaded package and select the CWM recovery package recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-serranoltexx.tar.md5.
- Click on Start to initiate the ClockworkMod recovery flashing process.
- Once successfully completed, you will get a PASS! message and the S4 Mini will reboot.
- Close the Odin window now and power off your device.
- Enter into recovery mode: press the Home, Volume Up and Power keys together.
- Tap on Reboot system now and confirm the root.
- You’re Done !
if you’re done , you can visit official xda-developers forum thread for thanks/donate to the developer .